Cenco Building Services knows that our services are only as good at the products and materials we use. What's the point of being one of the best roofers in the Denver, Colorado area if our roofs don't last? That's why we use Owens Corning roofs on our customer's homes. This brand has been innovating the roofing industry for over 75 years and shows no signs of stopping.
Benefits of Using Owens Corning on Your Home
Owens Corning roofs are known for their quality and strength. They specialize in producing a wide range of asphalt roofing systems in assorted styles and colors. Their systems involve multiple layers of protection applied to the home to keep out rain, snow, and extreme heat. You'll find that the slightly higher initial investment in one of their complete roofing systems is well-worth it for the improved longevity and comfort provided too.
What can you expect from an Owens Corning roof?
- Use of an ice and water barrier to protect against driven rain and melting ice.
- Installation of a ridge vent with a UV filter to keep insects and UV rays out of the attic.
- Shingles with a wind resistant rating of up to 130 MPH.
- A StreakGuard protective coating that resists mildew for 10 years.
- Roof shingles with a Class Four Impact Resistance Rating.
- A Platinum Protection Lifetime Limited Warranty with product and workmanship coverage.
Why Choose an Owens Corning Contractor for Your Roofing Project?
As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, Cenco Building Services is fully trained in the installation of their products. We know how to properly apply each layer of their complete roofing systems and make roof repairs to existing Owens Corning roofs. In order to become a Platinum Preferred Contractor, our team also had to pass an installation workmanship inspection. You can rest easy knowing that our work is up to their lofty standards.
Also, as a partner with Owens Corning, we're able to provide some essential benefits for homeowners:
- We sell products from the entire Owens Corning roofing catalog.
- Our Colorado roofing company carries at least $1 million in general liability insurance.
- Cenco Building Services is licensed and certified by all required state and local organizations.
- We can offer you the Platinum Protection System Roofing Limited Warranty of a lifetime.
- We can negotiate better rates when financing your roofing installation.
Does your roof need wind or hail damage repairs in Denver?
Are you ready to get a roof replacement for your home? Reach out to Platinum Preferred Owens Corning Contractors to do the job right. Give Cenco Building Services a call or fill out our online form to request a free consultation. We can also provide a complimentary cost estimate for your roof right away.